At Affinity HRM, we know how important it is to recruit the right people into your business and how much time it can take to find the right person.
Our recruitment service can solve that problem for you and whether you are trying to lighten your workload to free up some time or looking to outsource the entire recruitment campaign to us, we can help you.
We have successfully worked with clients across a wide range of sectors and pride ourselves in being able to deliver the best results to our clients. We believe that recruiting the right staff requires the skills and experience of an HR and recruitment professional, so we thought we would combine both and provide a fixed fee service to make life easier for our clients.
We don’t charge expensive fees like a traditional recruitment agency and you decide on the level of input from us. We offer a service that provides you with a recruitment expert to manage your vacancy as if they were your internal HR support. You simply pay for the work undertaken and the time of the HR expert, plus the cost of any adverts placed.
Our service can include:
- Role scope – we will understand your role requirements. We take a job brief and we make sure the position description is aligned with the role being advertised.
- Job Description: We will prepare the job description to match your requirements and this will help us develop an advert for your role to attract the right person.
- Job Advert: Based on the brief we take at the start of the process, we will create an engaging and bespoke job advert to be shared on job boards and social media to help gain the most exposure for your role.
- Job Posting: Targeted job advertising across all major jobs boards and on all our social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Industry or location specific job boards can be used at the fee charged by the sites. (3rd party advertising costs apply).
- CV Screening: We will review every applicant to ensure that only filtered applicants are sent to you. This may include a short telephone interview.
- Interview Scheduling: We can take care of the arrangements of all interviews to save you time.
- Offers & Regrets: We will make verbal offers to successful candidates (and negotiate terms and conditions on your behalf if needed), and we will also inform unsuccessful candidates accordingly.
- Competency-Based Interviews: We can support management with onsite interviewing and/or prepare questions in advance for them to ask this will be charged at an additional cost. Many of our clients take advantage of this as they find it helpful to have an objective view of the candidates and we are happy to offer this service tailored to suit you.
- Employment Contract drafting: If required, we can prepare contracts for your new joiners. This is a fixed fee service and we can provide quotes on request.
Using this end to end process can save you time and money. We help to market your business effectively to candidates helping you to hire the best people for your roles at a fraction of the cost, compared to recruitment agencies.
A fixed cost can be provided, once we understand your requirements.