We’re able to help you with everything from preparing your contracts, recruitment support, appraisals, disciplinary hearings, managing underperformance and much more. Through working in close partnership with you, we develop an in-depth understanding of your business, with the aim of building long-term relationships which enables us to provide you with tailored HR advice and support. Think of us as an extension to your management team!
How it works:
- Retained arrangements offer a monthly cost; we can look at the key services you require and advise on rates accordingly. Prices start at £75 per month.
- You pay a monthly fee for an agreed number of hours or days required each month, allowing you to use our HR services on a regular basis. You can use us as your own HR department or complement and support your existing HR team. Flexible to the level of service you are looking for, the monthly retainer will ensure a priority response to your needs as well as dedicated meeting time (if required).
- The size of a monthly retainer is dependent on the level of service support you require, ranging from the basic HR support and administration service to the full HR business partner support.
- Save your unused HR time for up to 2 months when you aren’t busy with your HR and it when you are busy. Time is recorded to the nearest ten minutes with transparent billing,
- Regular HR Advice & Support – We’re never more than a phone call away. Whatever issue arises in the workplace, we are on hand to offer advice on how to deal with it and provide you with help and support either by phone, email or in person.
- HR Audit – a full review of your existing HR policies and practice
- Cost efficient – A quality HR service in your business at a fraction of the cost of an in-house HR manager
- Dedicated personal support – We will take the time to understand your business and you will have one point of contact to ensure you receive a personal service.
- Review and refresh of policies and procedures – including employment contracts and other HR documents.
- Access to HR support documents (letters, forms, scripts for difficult conversations, etc.)
- Independent Case Management – you may have an HR case you need support with. We will work closely with you to find the most pragmatic solution for you and mitigate any potential risk.
- On-site support – this is available as and when you need this
- Employment Law updates we keep you updated of changes to employment law and work with you on any potential impact on your business.
- Great flexibility– Our clients stay with us because they’re extremely happy with our service and work, and not because they are forced to by a lengthy contract.