HR On Demand provides your business with the comfort of knowing you can contact us for expert advice when you need support to tackle any HR issues which crops up, often unexpectedly!
It could be that you need is some documentation and support to guide you through a difficult situation. Alternatively, some clients feel more comfortable working with us face to face. Either way, we will support you every step of the way on the phone, by e-mail or on-site when you need us the most.
Typically, our HR on Demand plans often transition into monthly retainer plans over time as businesses realise the integral role HR can play and the value we add to your business.
How does it work?
It’s simple – You buy our time in advance of any HR advice or support you may need. The minimum amount of time you can purchase is an hour and there is no maximum, we can help with whatever you need. The most important thing for us is that we come up with a solution that gets you to where you want to be! This can cost you as little as £85.
You call or email us, and we will support you with managing your HR issue. The time is then deducted from your overall balance and once you run out of time, you simply top up!
What you might need us for:
Although this is not a complete list, we find businesses typically use this option for:
- HR Letters
- Coaching line managers with a difficult situation
- Policy writing
- Interview support
- HR templates
- Advice regarding a difficult situation with a member of staff
- A second opinion on how to approach a situation or a future issue
- Onsite support
- Great flexibility– we don’t try and tie you in for five years at a time because we are confident in our service. Our clients stay with us because they’re extremely happy with our service and work, and not because they are forced to by a lengthy contract.
- There’s no minimum or maximum commitment ever – use us as little or as much as you would like.
- Specialist HR Advice & Support – We’re never more than a phone call away. Whatever issue arises in the workplace, we are on hand to offer advice on how to deal with it and provide you with help and support either by phone, email or in person.
- Cost efficient – A quality HR service in your business at a fraction of the cost of an in-house HR manager.
- Instant Access to HR support documents (letters, forms, scripts for difficult conversations, etc.)
- Independent Case Management – you may have an HR case you need support with. We will work closely with you to find the most pragmatic solution for you and mitigate any potential risk.
- On-site support – this is available as and when you need this